About the Programme
4 Years Full-time B.Tech
B.Tech in Cloud Computing & Cyber Security is a new specialization introduced by Invertis University to the engineering courses. It has a time span of 4 years. This course offers you the advanced knowledge of Cloud Computing and its practical applications. The students get to know about how the cloud and new technologies work while performing daily tasks.
It provides you with the skills for using various cloud computing services including servers and storage as well as their applications. Cloud computing technology is designed to make the web services easily available for the users.
It provides you information about the data storage and mechanism of cloud computing technology. You will get a basic understanding of common cloud models, technologies used, the infrastructure of cloud computing as well as the history and making of the cloud.
Why Cloud Computing & Cyber Security?
- Cloud Computing and Cyber Security have become very important over the past few years. The Updated technology has raised the demand for Cloud Computing which is the main reason that it is turning into a promising career line.
- Business Sectors need professionals who have knowledge about Cloud Computing & Cyber Security, to provide the web services very easily.
- When you pursue a course in Cloud computing, a candidate may grab a starting salary package varying between Rs.5 Lac to Rs.10 Lac per annum.
- Cloud Computing opens the door to various career opportunities in different business sectors. You can go for becoming the Cloud Product Manager, Cloud Support Engineer, Cloud Security Specialists, Cloud System Administrator, Senior Cloud Architect, and many other job profiles.
- As per the reports of Cloud Computing Growth stats, The Public cloud will experience 44% growth in the coming five years so it will be a lucrative career option.
Career Path after the course
Cloud Support Engineer
Cloud Product Manager
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
The Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent educational qualification from the Science stream with the compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics along with any other optional subject with minimum 55% aggregate marks.